Title: Aircraft Electrical Technician
Reports To: Production Manager
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company:
Knight Aerospace exists at the exciting intersection of aerospace, military, and medical technology. Our mission is to modernize aerospace transportation to be modular, adaptable, and customizable in an ever-changing world. We have established ourselves as the industry leader in providing quality and reliable “Quick-Change/Roll-On Roll-Off” modules and pallets to enhance the functionality of various cargo aircraft. These products allow our customers to quickly adapt their aircraft to fit their current needs. For example, one of our newest products is an Aeromedical Bio-containment Module that allows for isolated medical transport units to be installed into a cargo aircraft in 45 minutes. Especially with the onset of COVID-19, demand in the market has proven the value of our products and now we are looking to scale up. As we grow, we will continue to root our culture in these core values:
- Caring: We put our hearts into all we do and into every relationship. Each employee and each customer relationship is essential to the success of our business.
- Dynamic: Passion, energy, and drive for success allow us to adapt and create solutions. We balance legacy talent with a curious perspective.
- Excellence: Because we are committed to delivering the highest quality products, we strive for the best practices and best procedures to enable the best people to make the best products.
- Dedication: Loyalty and willingness to step up creates a dynamic work environment and a united team.
- Stewardship: We manage our resources as if they were ours personally. We are proud of our products, company, and reputation.
We are seeking candidates for the position of aircraft electrical technician. The aircraft electrical technician is responsible for reading and following electrical schematic drawings to produce high-quality electrical components and systems. This will involve wiring, troubleshooting, and installing electrical components. The goal is to efficiently design electrical components and systems that are safe, innovative, and high quality. This aircraft electrical technician will represent Knight Aerospace and its values and will ensure that the expectations of the Company's customers are exceeded by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Candidate must be able to read and interpret electrical schematic and mechanical drawings.
• Be familiar with soldering and crimping tools.
• Be familiar with wiring components to include terminal boards, connectors, switches, cannon plugs, shield wires.
• Be familiar with manufacturing aircraft quality cables and harness assemblies.
• Capable of clamping, routing, securing wires and cables in components.
• Be familiar with marking wire and sleeving using Laser or Kingsley Marking Machines.
• This is a non-exempt, full-time position in a warehouse and office environment
• Knight Aerospace is located at 3606 SW 36th Street, Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78226
• Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision
• Knight Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer
To apply, send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.