ABES (Aeromedical Bio-Containment Evacuation System) for Medical Evacuations
The ABES is a multi-use, multi-configurable unit to meet most medical requirements in the air and on the ground. The unit is designed on proven platforms approved by the USAF, Aircraft OEMs, and other worldwide military and civilian organizations. The unit provides the medical team with a controlled environment ensuring patient comfort and safety during medical evacuations.
- Negative Pressurization Protecting Medical and Flight Staff
- Temperature Control
- Great Lighting
- Noise & Vibration Dampening
- Roll-on Roll-off Design
- Locks into the Cargo Handling System (CHS)
- Move Infectious Disease Patients or Critical Care Patients
- Same Conditions Found In a Hospital Room
Request more information about the ABES for medical evacuations.
If you're ready to integrate the ABES into your efforts to fight COVID-19 and other infectious diseases reach out today. We are ready to discuss how we can help you repatriate and treat patients safely.