Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Reports to: Director of Accounting and HR
High Integration Areas: Accounting & Payroll
About the Company
Knight Aerospace exists at the exciting intersection of aerospace, military, and medical technology. Our mission is to modernize aerospace transportation to be modular, adaptable, and customizable in an ever-changing world. We have established ourselves as the industry leader in providing quality and reliable “Quick-Change/Roll-On Roll-Off” modules and pallets to enhance the functionality of various cargo aircraft. These products allow our customers to quickly adapt their aircraft to fit their current needs. For example, one of our newest products is a type of Aeromedical Bio-Containment Evacuation System (ABES), the Aeromedical Bio-containment Module (ABCM). It allows for isolated medical transport units to be installed into a cargo aircraft in 45 minutes. Especially during the era of pandemics, demand in the market has proven the value of our products and now we are looking to scale up. As we grow, we will continue to root our culture in these core values:
- Caring: We put our hearts into all we do and into every relationship. Each employee and customer relationship is essential to the success of our business.
- Dynamic: Passion, energy, and drive for success allow us to adapt and create innovative solutions. We balance legacy talent with curious perspectives.
- Excellence: Because we are committed to delivering the highest quality products, we strive for the best practices and best procedures to enable the best people to make the best products.
- Dedication: Loyalty and willingness to step up and create a dynamic work environment and united team.
- Stewardship: We manage our resources as if they were ours personally. We are proud of our products, company, and reputation.
The Accounts Payable Clerk must be organized, efficient with an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy. The person will be responsible for processing accounting transactions such as accounts payable and for processing and reconciling payroll. The Accounts Payable Clerk will represent the company and its values and will ensure that expectations are met by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, scan, and file various documents
- Order and track office supplies
- Enter and reconcile accounts payable
- Enter and reconcile accounts receivable
- Enter and reconcile payroll
- Respond appropriately to vendors, clients, and internal requests
- Assist in and enhance the efficient processes of the Accounting Department
- Effective and confident communication with all levels of management
- Reliable, responsible, dependable in fulfilling of obligations
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to maintain various information on a confidential basis
- Adherence to the company’s core values
- High school diploma or equivalent (bachelors degree preferred)
- Minimum of one year of accounting experience
- Minimum of one year of payroll processing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in written form, internally, and externally
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities
- Proficient use of QuickBooks
Work Environment Requirements:
- May require sitting or standing and walking for long periods throughout the day
- Knight Aerospace reserves the right to cross-train team members to various areas within the company
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.